Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekly Warning 2/24/08

Don't wear elastic waistband shorts to Walmart with a four year old.

Usually not a problem, I'll concede but then again, you don't have my four year old daughter, Regan.

I was exhausted. I had Regan with me during my big monthly Walmart run on a busy Saturday morning. The buggy was full and we were cautiously crossing the parking lot. I told Regan to hold on to my pocket so I would know where she was.

The 12 pack of Diet Dr. Pepper fell out of the buggy and landed in front which caused an abrupt and very effective road block for my buggy. The buggy screeched to a halt with me a close second. Regan (WHO WAS HOLDING ON TO MY ELASTIC SHORTS) also stopped and fell. She pulled on me to stop falling into the buggy. Little did I realize as I reached down to help her up that she pulled my pants and underwear down in the process. In a split second, I felt a cool breeze on my bare posterior and in the next moment, my next thought was that my bottom was "facing" Walmart and all its recording security cameras.

I will be forever known in the metro Atlanta area as the ditz who mooned Walmart.

6 comments:

Ursula said...

LMAO Your week of wardrobe malfunctions! This one hasn't happened to me ....yet.

Lil Knitter said...

Okay, I gotta admit that would be sooo embarrassing but there have been times when I would have loved to moon Walmart...they really grate on my nerves sometimes.
High five for mooning them...even if it was accidental. lol
Hugs!

Natalie Rush said...

That is a great warning and will be taken into account. :)

Mooning is back!!

Tiffany said...

LOL!
I've been right there with you, several times. Ben wants me to "Hold you" and he'll start pulling on my pants.
But your story...
that was very funny! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh no! lol

Warning duely noted. :)

To cheer you up though you will have your hot cocoa package in mere days!!! At long last yes, sorry about the delay but I haven't forgotten you!

Agata said...

LOL!!! I wonder what the loss prevention agent on duty thought when he/she saw that on one of the hundred closed circuit tvs in their little security command post. Though having a four year old with your does explain A LOT of things that would never make sense otherwise.