Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Here I thought I was Yarn




You Are Paper



Crafty and creative, you are able to adapt freely to almost any situation.

People tend to underestimate you, unless they've truly seen what you are capable of.

Deep down, you're always scheming and thinking up new plans. Your mind is constantly active.

You are quite capable of anything you dream of. You can always figure out a way to get what you want.



You can wrap a rock person up in your sheet of trickery.



A scissor person can sneak up and cut you to pieces.



When you fight: No one can anticipate your next move



If someone makes you mad: You'll attack them mercilessly when they're unprepared



Gosh, I sound kind of mean and icky.

1 comment:

Lil Knitter said...

Oh you and your sheet of trickery. I'm gonna make sure I've got a big old pair of scissors handy just in case you go on a rampage. lol

It does make you sound a bit mean...I don't believe a word of it. *tucking my scissors behind my back and smiling*

Hugs!