Monday, August 20, 2007

Our Internet is Down!

An open letter to Comcast.

Comcast--y'all have horrible customer service. Our cable, internet and phones have been out for 2 1/2 days. That's right--nada, zip, zero, nuthin'. We've been calling every hour asking to speak to a supervisor but alas, apparently, everyone is on vacation or helping other customers (except us).

I am presently on the public library's computer writing this because you guys don't believe in customer service.

You want us to pay on time and in the right overpriced amount. We hold up our end of the bargain every month on the 17th but you failed. Your solution to entertaining my kids in 100 degree heat was "Got a dvd player?" Yes, I have two but after I pay you, I have no money left for Blockbuster. Shall I send you the dvd rental bill?

That's it. I'm done griping. Sorry. I now return you to your regular scheduled (upon Internet reconnection) hissyknit incoherent blogging.

No comments: