Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sunsets, Projects and Goons, OH MY!

Inspired by Lil' Knitter, I started taking pictures (not professionally or anything). I have a digital camera but it's rarely used. So I figured why not?


A sunset from my deck a few evenings ago...


My current project in some yarn I dug up from my stash. Who knows where I got it from but I think it's Knit Picks something or other....Stolen Moments Wrap.

And finally so you can sleep peacefully tonight knowing the world is safe from evil felines and mean Mommies (me):

SUPER HERO GIRL to the rescue!!! And Ray gave herself the name...


She is toting an orange cone she lifted from the local soccer field (it's back now), her favorite blanket, her cat eye sunglasses, and a movie "Cars" hoodie towel. The girl is a total loon, I tell you.

1 comment:

Lil Knitter said...

Aww...I'm blushing. :)

That's a dang good photo you took there. It's funny that since I started taking the photos...I notice a lot of things I wouldn't or didn't notice before. And yeah, sometimes people look at me like I'm nuts...taking pictures of weird stuff or every day things. It's a whole "nuther" addiction...watch out.

SUPER HERO GIRL has an awesome imagination. I feel better now knowing that she's there to protect you.

Hugs!