Monday, January 19, 2009

Give me a Sed-a-give

My new project was the Sunday Market Shawl from Knit Fish. It's free from her site. Beautiful pattern but at the end you drop stitches. I was shaking like a leaf and seriously needed some wine before I did it.

I used a totally different yarn than what she used. I'm desperately trying to use up my stash before it consumes my basement. The yarn I'm using is Berroco Cotton Twist in Morandi Mix colorway (about 4 skeins). This yarn is 70% cotton with 30% rayon. It has a gorgeous sheen to it but it's splitty.


While I was knitting it.


Finished shawl.

FYI, the title is from "Young Frankenstein" if you didn't catch the reference. If you have not seen it, please drop everything and go buy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love.that.movie.

Oh, cute shawl too. ;o)