Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bad Christy! Bad!

I've been a bad blogger. I'm very sorry. School is ending in our district and I've been subbing full time. We're also planning a vacation back home to Texas later this summer as well as Scout Camp, Karate classes for Regan and Dave's campaign for school board. I get home and there's underwear (clean to be exact) to be folded and the knucklehead Collie is moltening his winter coat in droves. To be honest, I'm exhausted.

One of the non-working, un-parent things Dave and I have done was to kidnap Dave's brother-in-law's stuffed Opus. We're sending anonymous emails to Skip holding Opus ransom.



Wish me luck! I have a job interview next month. It's a part time social work job working with new mothers and volunteers at a local child advocacy center.

No comments: