Monday, January 21, 2008

You Make My Day Award



Wow!!! Thanks to Knitsabella for being such a web sweetie!

My five nominees (the blogs I check daily for sanity) for the "You Make My Day Award" are:

Knitsabella: Of course, somehow or another, we've bonded over canines and needles and moving and others.

Lil' Knitter: She always is so neat! Love checking her blog out of patterns, family stuff and inspiration.

Cindy: My Secret Pal 11 partner. I'm so jealous that she gets to live in Texas. But she's an awesome person with cutie pie family.

Tiffany was my Tea Swap partner. Check out her blog. She lives in Japan and always has the most amazing pictures. She also got me addicted to Royal Milk Tea.

Becka Knits: Totally beautiful blog. And a super nice gal who helped me with my blog.

Now here's rules:
Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about Blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

How's your Royal Milk Tea stash going? Need a refill?
When I send you a refill, I'll have to send you some asparagus sticks. Sent those to a friend and she loved them. Plus, they've got to be good for you... they have asparagus in them!
Congratulations on the award! =) Hope you're staying warm!

Lil Knitter said...

Ah, girl that is so sweet of you. I never dreamed I would have met so many awesome friends by blogging. I was actually pretty scared to even start...what would I say..blah blah...
Now, I'm so glad I did. You just totally made my day!
Thanks so much.
Big Hugs!

Cindy said...

Awwww! How sweet of you! You just made MY day.

I was cracking up reading your post about the Joann's debacle for sewing supplies. The mere thought of sewing gives me the hives. I applaud you (and am impressed by you) for your fortitude in attempting it!