Sunday, September 21, 2008

And the Winners are.....

Drumroooooollllllll.......

Drawn from a Walmart bag, the random winner of the "For the Fun of Knit" contest was Lil Knitter. She sent several people over from her blog which resulted in multiple entries (not personalities). The Rowen Denim will be shipped off to Mel's--destined to be made in something fabulous.

The strangest non-fiber related hobby was Allergicmom for her love of live action dress up at sci-fi conventions. Your package will remain a surprise until you open the box! Will it be yarn, stitch markers or some obscure Klingon delicacy? Who knows?

If y'all haven't heard from me, please email me your address so I can get your prizes off!

4 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

YAY! I can't believe I won! Awesome. My personalities and I thank you so much!
Hugs!

wenat said...

Wow, thank you! I love surprises and I'm totally looking forward to it!

Turtle said...

congrats ladies!

wenat said...

I love your surprise! It's gorgeous yarn, and will make up a lovely scarf for this winter. Thank you!!!