Saturday, December 29, 2007

Geocaching Virgin no longer

Dave gave me a GPS handheld for Christmas. I wanted something active that the kids and I can do together. When I read about geocaching, I thought this was perfect.

Yesterday, we loaded up the coordinates for our first cache. I picked an easy one in Loganville about 10 miles away. And we found it after only 5 minutes of hunting. This was so fun and the kids had a blast too. I highly recommend it. We're off to an old cemetery today for another hunt.

1 comment:

tonka_boy said...

Welcome to the addiction! My wife and I have been at it for just six months, nearing our 200th find. Now the boys are taking the grandkids. Geocaching has taken us to places that we would never had visited. We didn't even know they existed! I encourage anyone to give it a try. You can read about our adventures at http://geocats.blogspot.com/
Cache on!