Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27 of the Lenten Nice Or Suffer Eternal Damnation Quest

1.  Regan gave me my purse before I left for school.  Minus my wallet and new phone.  I also managed to leave my lunch and water bottle.  Fortunately, I tore up the car and found $2.00 in nickels and pennies to buy a burnt corn dog and cold fries. 

2.  One darling child was throwing a temper tantrum.  She threw down her glue which splattered all over my shoes and part of my hair.  She boarded the bus home safely while I constantly repeated the Hail Mary in Latin.  To be honest, it wasn't the prayer so much but the Latin.  It sounded like I was chanting a curse.  Other than the bus monitor lady clutching her heart, everyone was fine.

3.  I went the speed limit home.  I know that is not a "nice thing" but I'm flat out of opportunities.

No comments: