Thursday, October 25, 2007

An Official Bobcat



Wesley started Tiger Scouts a couple of months ago and officially is now a Bobcat. I'm still a little hazy about the promotion and bead/belt slide thing but Vickie, our fantastic pack leader, says it is an honor. Popcorn sales started and Wesley with his wonderful Daddy trekked the neighborhood to sell popcorn for their spring camping trip. Not many people could say no to my blue eyed Tiger Scout. He filled up his popcorn order form.

Regan is very impatient--she wants to join Girl Scouts but can't until next year. When I told her I was a Girl Scout (technically a Brownie but I got thrown out for beating someone up for cheating at musical chairs), she was doubly excited. Great--cookies to buy and eat--not a good thing for my diet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, enjoy this! What fond memories your post brings back! I had a Tiger Cub/Cub/Webelos and a Daisy/Brownie/Girl Scout. I wouldn't take for the times we spent together doing that.

Christy said...

Thank you! I will indeed treasure Wesley's adventures and Regan's future ones.