Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm bbbbaaaccckkkk!

Yes, I'm back in the saddle again.

So much has changed over the last six months. I am now a certified elementary school teacher. I start the new school year in about 3 weeks and will be assigned to a Pre-Kindergarten class in my county's school district.

Very sad about leaving the Tree House but a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do. That includes insurance for family.

Please stay tuned. To celebrate my return from the Great Beyond (or at least the neighboring county), I'm going to be doing a yarn contest.

2 comments:

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

Welcome back, you've been sorely missed. Kept you in my blogroll, just waiting for this day.

Tiffany said...

Congratulations on the blessing of being a teacher. I loved teaching. I always had a story to tell over dinner and each day was an adventure. I hope you'll share some of your adventures here. I missed you!