Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I'm in the Knitter's Tea Swap 3



I am so psyched. I can't wait to start shopping for my new buddy!

My knitting group will visiting Main Street Yarns in Watkinsville, GA on 5/15. MSY is in a new location and I have a coupon for 20% off sock yarn. I just love visiting that store and the owner, Ruth, is wonderful at helping out if you need it.

Our last field trip was to Mockingbird Hilltop Alpaca and Goat Farm in Braselton, GA. I blew my budget and bought two huge hanks of undyed sock weight angora. Upon the recommendation of a fellow knitter from the Knitter's Review (Great Forum), I'll try my klutz hand at dyeing with Wilton.

OTN: A new tote for niece, that blasted infernal afghan block I'm still doing for charity, a travel chemo cap, and a shawl that I'm designing myself!

No comments: